Dec 25, 2010

Big Mac

I did it.  I made the switch.

Although really the active voice isn't entirely accurate in this context.  I didn't make the switch.   The switch was made.  And now I have a Mac.  A big one.  With a little tiny keyboard.  But hey, I'm not size-ist or anything.

First impressions: it's pretty.  Really pretty.  And really big (except for the keyboard).  So very big and very pretty.  Good.

But honestly... what does it actually DO that my PC didn't?!  And where's the damn delete key?

And now I hear the pillaging armies of Granny Smith converts in uproar, ready to tear me limb from limb for this act of blasphemy.

Sorry.  I will get used to it eventually, I'm sure.  But any chance I can get a non-Lilliputian keyboard?!

In the meantime, here are a few photos to entertain you with, since photos do look rather cool on my gigantic Mac screen (what, you don't have a gigantic Mac screen? What are you people waiting for?!)





Merry Christmas everyone, may it bring you all lots of teddy bear cuddles...

PS: Anyone know why my Big Mac beeps at me ever twenty minutes?

No comments: