Aug 19, 2010

Sleepy in the Apple

I just landed in New York (I know, I know, I can't sit still for one minute) and I'm trying my very best to stay awake.  My watch says it's 8:30PM (well, not the one on my computer).  My brain is screaming that it's the middle of the night and I've been up since far too early.

The battle is on.  Watch vs. Brain.  My money's on the brain.  Mind over matter and all that.

In other news, some feedback has started trickling in from the Dirty Dozen.  And so far, it's good!  Miracle of miracles, one of the Dozen has reached chapter 13 and is still reading!  But they might all just be saying nice things to make me feel better. 

Oh, and my left leg appears to have ceased normal functions.  Don't ask me why, it's just not happy with me.  I think (but I can't be certain) that it's unrelated to the massive tumble I took down the stairs yesterday.  Sigh.  This is not a good month for me staying upright and injury-free.

Well, as you can probably tell, I'm not at my freshest right now and my blog posting is showing signs of impending collapse.  So I think I'll go do just that.  Stuff it, I'll just have jet lag.

1 comment:

stallie said...

Hi Ipsa,
Look up a Benefit Brow Bar (make up included) or Anastasia Brow studio and get a mini-lift!!! This does miracles when you are jetlaged! Or get one of these All about eyes serum sticks!! Great eye massage for jetlaged eyes!
And enjoy the Big Apple once more! It will bring you new inspiration for sure!