Jun 25, 2007

Muse-ings

After having gratuitously posted about Natalie Portman, DTLF is now seeking to increase blog traffic by publishing rather uninspired song lyrics. This is clearly unfair competition. And like any self-respecting lawyer, I will immediately stoop down to his/her level and do the same, although, I believe, with more panache. Hark, my friends, the most MBA-appropriate song to have hit the charts in recent rock history:

Change everything you are
And everything you were
Your number has been called
...

Don't let yourself down
And don't let yourself go
Your last chance has arrived

Best, you've got to be the best
You've got to change the world
And use this chance to be heard
Your time is now.

I take this opportunity to nominate this song as the official "Dean's List" theme tune for the J'08 class. (For those curious about the Dean's List, check out the youtube video posted by fellow blogger necromonger.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britney can kick Matt Bellamy's ass, any day.

I appreciate the acknowledgment for the traffic-driving tactic. I wouldn't have expected that from a lawyer of all people.