Jun 9, 2007

Merci

The purpose of this post is mostly to thank the fellow blogger who kindly sent me a copy of the welcome pack so I wouldn't feel totally left out and could get started on pre-INSEAD admin and class prep. Nice to know this is the type of school where students will make an effort to help each other out, rather than rip out key pages in library books...

Thanks to my very own Artemis (edit: thanks for catching the typo, that was supposed to be Aramis, of course), I now know that I am two weeks late to apply for the Business Foundations course, I didn't budget enough for books (having dropped my first €150 on pre-reading alone) and I need to purchase a variety of gadgets, the instruction manuals for which are longer than War and Peace (what the h&#% is reverse polish notation and why do I need it on a calculator?) And then there's that nagging feeling in the back of my head that perhaps those fancy degrees I obtained by waxing poetic on the intricacies of 16th cent. property law and other non-calculator-requiring subjects have not adequately prepared me for the challenge I am about to face. Hopefully I'll still be able to count on my fellow Mousquetaires once classes start...

1 comment:

Dee said...

Dont worry..I havent even bothered with obtaining the pre reads yet so you're already ahead :)